[mythtv-users] Problems connecting to zap2it?

bstoneaz bstoneaz at cox.net
Thu Aug 14 13:37:28 EDT 2003

dig through the xmltv grab files until up find the appropriate file to
update.

as someone else posted it goes something like this:

put the patch in the approriate directory (xmltvsource/grab/na or something)
then type:

patch FileToPatchZapListings.pm zaptoit.patch

sorry I don't have the details in my head, but it was easy to find.