[mythtv-users] modules.conf for ivtv + bttv

Bill Powers wepprop at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 14 18:01:58 EDT 2003

Would someone be kind enough to post a working modules.conf file for a setup with one ivtv card and one bttv card?  I must confess I haven't been able to figure out how to get the tuner type set properly for both cards.  All my attempts to date have resulted in one of three outcomes:  The ivtv card works normally and the bttv card displays "sprinklies" (like snow, only in color), or the ivtv card is stuck on a single channel which can't be changed, or the ivtv card displays "snow" (the traditional black and white kind) while the bttv card displays good video.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Bill