[mythtv-users] Direct TV Usage?

Dale Weber htpc at thedynaplex.net
Thu Aug 14 18:28:19 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 13 August 2003 2:24 pm, Colin Armstrong wrote:
> Now I do not know exactly what connections you have on your directv box,
> but mine has a separate coax connector that says out to TV.

        My Mitsubishi SR-HD5 has coaxial TV out, as well as S-Video output
and component output for my HDTV set.  I have recorded from the S-Video
output, with stereo sound from the receiver going direct into my TV card.

        I didn't do this with MythTV though, but am hoping to in the future
as soon as I get a Linux compatible TV/PVR capable card.  I have a
Hauppauge WinTV-PVR (older model 880) at present.

        8-Dale
--
The Dynaplex Network - http://www.thedynaplex.net
Charter Member of The Center for Intelligent Quoting.