[mythtv-users] Tuner card settings

Joe MacDonald jamacdon at hwy97.com
Thu Aug 14 09:24:57 EDT 2003

I finally have my Myth box working perfectly. No keyboard or mouse.

Its a Pundit with a Hauppauge PVR-250, 256MB RAM and 120Gig hard drive based off a Redhat install with a custom kernel.

The only issue I have is the contrast, brightness and hue settings. I am using the test_ioctl program to set the values through a ssh session, but whenever I change channels it appears as though all the settings get reset.

Is there a way to commit these? Should they maybe be stored in the database for each channel?

Any help here would be great.

Thanks

Joe MacDonald
jamacdon at hwy97.com