[mythtv-users] Video Card

Lonny Selinger lonny at bangtherockstogether.net
Thu Aug 14 22:52:33 EDT 2003

Comments inline ..
>>all input appreciated  :-)
>
> If your machine is going to be dedicated to mythtv,
> how about this one?
>
> http://www.softwareandstuff.com/crd_3dfxvd03.html
>
> It's got XVideo and is supported by nvtv which is
> all you need and that's a darned good price.  Plus
> it's air-cooled so no fan noise.  Why pay for a 3D
> core that you'll never use?  I'm going to pick
> one up tomorrow so you can ask me how it goes.
>
> Well, you did say "all input" :-)

LOL and I meant it and it is appreciated. I will be using this machine
(eventually) as a workstation so it will only be a dedicated Myth box until
I'm done showing it off and find an appliance sized case that I like and that
wont cost me an arm and a leg to get up to Canada  ;-)  at that point I'll be
looking for a cheaper but acceptable/functional solution.

Thanks for the input lol

--
Lonny

"Let your dream devour your life not your life devour your dream."
-- Unknown