[mythtv-users] IOBOUND - blocking in ThreadedFileWriter::Write()

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Fri Aug 15 11:21:26 EDT 2003

i'm running reiserfs on a 100 gig wd drive on ide0 (by itself). dma is
on, it seems to have no relation to the what else is running.it's
happend when i'm surfing the internet, and when only fluxbox and
gtkrellm were running. i've got it running in gdb, but it doesn't want
to do it (isn't that just typical? it doesn't break when you want it
too). processor usage drops down to almost nothing when the audio
buffers message starts repeating (or about that time).

Joel Feenstra