[mythtv-users] MythTV core structure.

Steele Price steele at xtcp.net
Fri Aug 15 11:07:25 EDT 2003

Most likely, at least I can keep up with it and make the appropriate changes
to cvs.
All we need to do is update an xsl file and/or and xsd right?  I have to
look into it a little more but that's how most apps keep track of
structures.  it's a pretty simple analysis of structural changes and
appropriate edits.  When my DVB card gets here I will rely on xmltv heavily,
so yes, I will always be watching it.

Steele Price
CTO
Digital Dreamshop