[mythtv-users] PVR Hardware Database

Eric Aversa eaversa at omnesys.com
Fri Aug 15 18:50:19 EDT 2003

Mark-

Can the PVR Hardware Database include optional fields for Motherboard
and PSU and case? I know people can add comments, but they sometimes are
not doing that. Those three components are the cause of a lot of
anguished debate on this list, and documenting combinations of these
components might be helpful.

Regards,

Eric Aversa
eaversa at omnesys.com