[mythtv-users] RE:recording can't tune properly

Dana J Hata estespark at 141.com
Sat Aug 16 14:12:23 EDT 2003

I glanced at the source code, but it looked like it would take me too
much time to wrap my head around.  I downloaded 0.10 and compiled and
the problem no longer occurred.  Just out of hope, I then compiled 0.11
again and ran, and got the exact same problem as before.  Then compiled
0.10 and ran, and it worked.  Definitely something in the new code is
breaking it (in my setup at least).  For now, I'll use 0.10 until I can
figure out what is causing the problem.

Before I sign off, one question- will the 0.10-to-0.11 database changes
work with 0.10?  I didn't notice any problems during my brief test run,
but I was just wondering if I'll run into anything.

Cheers,

Dana