[mythtv-users] Re: MythTV 0.11 released.

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Sat Aug 16 16:51:52 EDT 2003

On Saturday, Chris wrote in response to Reza:

>> Anyone have a clue who or what is involved to get apt-get to have the
>> new myth rpms?
>
> Probably wait for Axel to wake up (I think he's somewhere in Germany,
> and it's the middle of the night there) and release them.  In the past,
> he's been pretty good about getting things posted quickly.

Yes, Axel is normally in Germany. But he's on the road right now, away
from his build system, with limited Internet access... So it may be a
few days before he can get them up.

I'm in the process of building Red Hat Linux 9 rpms from the 0.11
source using Axel's spec files, which after I test out, I can probably
arrange to make available (http download only, no apt-get) if there are
enough people antsy enough to get up to 0.11 before Axel can get them
up.

-jcw