[mythtv-users] Fast CPU, DMA enabled on HD, Xv enabled, still getting pauses in Live TV

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Sun Aug 17 04:07:41 EDT 2003

unrelated to mythtv, i _had_ the same motherboard, till it died on me.

http://pics.boom.net/cgi/index2?id=503

Turns out the capacitors were based on a stolen incomplete receipe for
electrolyte which causes them to die after 4000h of use.  google for
articles if interested.

-r

On Sat, Aug 16, 2003 at 11:37:16PM -0700, Joe V sent me this...