[mythtv-users] Problems since 0.11 upgrade

Mark fairlane at voyager.net
Sun Aug 17 10:40:59 EDT 2003

Having some weird problems since I upgraded last night.  I used to be able
to fast forward through a recording 30 seconds at a time as fast as I
wanted.
Typically, four fast clicks, and I was watching my show again.  Now,
with the
updated 0.11 build, If I press FF four times fast, or even three, it
appears to
freeze the stream, and lock the front end.  Frequently, I can't even
bring up the
process manager to kill the frontend, and have to hard reset the computer.
Of course, when I do this, any chance of getting the console output is
lost.  So
how do I go about troubleshooting this problem?  I'd rather not dump my
database and roll back to 0.10, since dialup connection takes almost a
day to get
my database back.

thanks,
Mark