[mythtv-users] Problems since 0.11 upgrade - UPDATE

Mark fairlane at voyager.net
Sun Aug 17 15:53:36 EDT 2003

Ok, some more info on this.  I've managed to keep the frontend from
crashing one time,
and got some info from the console that was running the frontend.

Here's some output:

Found 2 Xinerama Screens.
Using first Xinerama screen, 800x600+0+0
Opening OSS audio device '/dev/dsp".
Using XV port 106
Changing from None to WatchingPreRecorded
Video timing method: nVidia polling
Refresh rate: 11745, frame interval: 33366
Audio buffer overflow, audio data lost!
.
.
.
Audio buffer overflow, audio data lost!  ( a pile of times)
rebuffering (119604 128000)
rebuffering (119370 128000)
.
.
.
rebuffering (81973 128000)
 >> player timout
Changing from WatchingPreRecorded to None
Changing from None to None
Found 2 Xinerama screens
Using first Xinerama screen, 800x600+0+0

At this point, it dumps me back into the recorded shows listing, with
a choice to delete or save the fully watched program.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mark