[mythtv-users] Off Topic: ASUS Pundit Sis lockup

Buchanan, Paul Paul.Buchanan at thomson.com
Tue Aug 19 12:26:17 EDT 2003

I just got my Pundit up and running last night with the winischhofer driver
for 4.3.0 version (8/10-1).  No problems so far.  I am using the redhat 9
kernel from http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/dist/rh9/kernel/  You may want
to take a look at Jarod's install guide, as it has Pundit specific
information.  http://pvrhw.goldfish.org/tiki-page.php?pageName=rh9pvr250

You are correct in assuming that you need the sis driver to tv-out to work
correctly.  I also noticed while running the vesa driver that the colors
looked muddy, and text didn't seem very sharp.