[mythtv-users] Fast CPU, DMA enabled on HD, Xv enabled, still getting pauses in Live TV

Joe V joevph at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 12:06:27 EDT 2003

Cedar,

That's the thing...  I started off when a clean
install of RedHat, never optimizing, and I was still
having problems.  At that point, I figured that I'd
try to "optimize the hell" out of it, so to speak to
see if that fixes anything.

I'll keep trying, see what happens with a different
PSU and hard drive.  I thought that previously with
this PSU that the hard drive was starting and stopping
while the machine was running (although I don't recall
seeing this lately), and that would definitely muck
things up.

-- Joe