[mythtv-users] The Elusive SasQuatch

Tarek Lubani tarek at tarek.2y.net
Wed Aug 20 09:32:16 EDT 2003

Hey guys!

I have just returned to Canada after two months spent in solidarity with
the oppressed people of Palestine, a time during which I was brutalized
by the Israeli Occupation Forces and thrown in jail for nonviolently and
peacefully protesting against the Apartheid Wall currently being built
on stolen Palestinian land. Some of my writings about my experiences can
be found here:

http://tarek.2y.net/palestine

As soon as I got back, the first thing I did was check on the progress
of MythTV, and WOW! I am truly amazed! The huge leaps and bounds of
course mean that SasQuatch will have to be heavily updated.. So, I'm
going to start doing that, and post here (if it's still appropriate) as
soon as there is a version working with 0.11.. Right now, I would
appreciate any advice from long-before SasQuatch users regarding
usability, what they would like to see, etc. Unless you feel that your
usability comment benefits all other theme designers, please email me
off-list.

The old working copies of SasQuatch, for interest, can be found at their
usual place: http://tarek.2y.net/myth/SasQuatch

tarek : )