[mythtv-users] empty recording...

Desmond Rivet desmond_rivet at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 13:39:20 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I'm using a PVR-350 in a version of mythtv that I updated from CVS about 10
days ago. I taped a show last night using the program finder. Everything
seemed to go alright, and the show turns up in my recordings, but mythtv
doesn't seem to want to play it. And the preview doesn't show up when I
highlight it in the "Watch recordings" section.

The output says :

Couldn't read file: /media1//1054_20030819220000_20030819230000.nuv

An ls -l reveals that the file is actually empty. Apparenty the show didn't
tape.

Is this an issie with the ivtv driver? Is this a known bug? Would upgrading
to the latest cvs help any? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Desmond