[mythtv-users] Wierd problem with Asus Pundit

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Wed Aug 20 16:24:26 EDT 2003

My problem is that every time I change a channel (using extenral cable
box and irblaster attached to composite in), the audio gets garbled.
It starts sounding like it's stuttering with it being clipped.   I'm
running the at kernel + the at alsa rpms.  Apt-get is being a bitch and
not letting me uninstall so I can try compiling alsa... Though I'm
thinking the problem is with mythtv as it should just keep recording the
same audio source..

I also suffered the left audio problem.  Someone posted that it was a
bad driver version or something like that -- i havn't investigated yet.

Reza

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 11:53:37PM +0200, Casper Pedersen sent me this...