[mythtv-users] invalid card id?

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Thu Aug 21 17:37:03 EDT 2003

On Thursday 21 August 2003 04:18 pm, Colin Armstrong wrote:
> Issac,
> I think you might be confusing the two problems that I have. Is this
> email I quoted not going to help my invalid cardid problem? Or are you
> thinking about the video source problem?

It's not going to help either of your problems.  I'm not confusing anything.

All you need to do is say yes to the first question that setup asks you, like
I said, what, 3 and a half hours ago?  If you're not going to listen to what
answers I give, why should I waste my time answering?  In fact, why even ask
the question in the first place if you're just going to ignore all attempts
to help you and just post the question again?

Isaac