[mythtv-users] Problem Recording

Colin Armstrong colin at carolnrob.net
Thu Aug 21 15:39:41 EDT 2003

I have another problem. When I try to record something from the program
guide mythbackend starts spitting out this weird error. I have only
really tried to record once, but I have had trouble with doing other
recordings, which I didn't really look into what their errors meant. In
this case I tried to record from the program guide. I selected a 2:30
show, even though mythtv showed the time as 2:31 (I do not know why
mythtv would care if the show has already started or not, but in case it
did, I thought I should say that). Here is the error that mythbackend
gave me:

DB Error (position map insert):
Query was:
INSERT recordedmarkup (chanid, starttime, mark, type, offset) values (
'1004', '20030821143000', 290, 7, "85919430");
Driver error was [2/-1]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Can't open file: 'recordedmarkup.MYD'. (errno: 145)

It gave me a lot of those and it keeps spitting them out while it
records. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Colin