[mythtv-users] Two (hopefully quick) questions

Dana J Hata estespark at 141.com
Fri Aug 22 00:42:19 EDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Graham Siener
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 9:24 PM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: [mythtv-users] Two (hopefully quick) questions

Well I did it!  After a month of half-hearted attempts I started over
and
everything is working great!  I have two questions, I was hoping maybe I
could get some simple answers.

I'm running Redhat 9 on a P4 1.6, using a PVR 250.

First, I setup mythweb, and was using it last night.  Now when I go to
the
page it says:

Fatal Error at /var/www/html/mythweb/includes/programs.php, line 120:
SQL Error: Can't open file: 'programrating.MYD'. (errno: 145)

The system administrator has been notified and the problem will be
remedied
shortly.

I went and looked for the file on the myth box, sure enough that file is
not
there, but the rest are.  Any ideas?  Any quick solutions, considering
this
was all set up with apt-get install mythtv-suite?

Secondly, right now I'm connected straight to the cable, but I have a
digital cable box.  I know there are IR blasters that can change the
channel
on the digital cable box, but I was wondering if the serial port on the
back
could be used instead?  This seems like a more elegant solution...

Thanks for the help, I appreciate the time everyone has put in making
this
thing amazing!  Using it is a great experience!!!

Graham