[mythtv-users] 0.11 Upgrade Problems - lost commercial edits

Mike Smith easygreenus at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 00:43:42 EDT 2003

Hi,

  I just upgraded from 0.10 to 0.11.  Upgraded
the mysql database with the included .sql file.
I seem to have lost all of the cuts I made to
remove commercials.  Has anyone seen this?  Is
there a fix for it?

  Looking at the recorded table in the mythconverg
database,  I have a cutlist.  Three cuts, in fact.
But,  when viewing the program,  I don't get the
automatic commercial skip.  When I press the "M"
key,  I get the edit bar,  but not the red intervals
indicating where the cuts are.

  If I manually cut out a commercial and start
watching
the program again,  the commercial does not get
skipped
and pressing "M" again brings up the edit bar, but
without the red interval showing where the cuts are.

  The program was recorded with 0.10.  I'm now running
the 0.11 version.

     Thanks,

      Mike