[mythtv-users] Problem Recording

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Fri Aug 22 14:17:03 EDT 2003

1) When you dumped the DB did you also drop it?  You have to remove the
database with the sql command "drop database mythconverg".

2) Don't run "mysql > mc.sql".  I think you just blanked out your mc.sql
file.  You want to direct the contents of the file into the mysql
command, so run "myslq < mc.sql".