[mythtv-users] Question for MythGame-ers

Joe V joevph at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 17:37:41 EDT 2003

I don't have a modules.conf, I never got the gameport
on the CMI8738 to work (with or without ALSA).  With
the CS46xx (a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz), I could either
get the sound module to load (cs463x) or the gameport
driver to load (cs461x) (both drivers are OSS), but
not both at the same time.

Sorry, I don't have any solution for you that works
with either of those cards.

-- Joe