[mythtv-users] recording every _day_ vs recording every week typo

Kirby Vandivort kvandivo at ks.uiuc.edu
Sat Aug 23 20:03:22 EDT 2003

I just set up a program to 'record this program in this timeslot
every week'.  I was in the 'program finder' screen, and chose that
from the list of 5 or so options (don't record, record just this one,
etc).

So, I selected that, and now I see on the program description page,
in yellow:
 'recording every day when shown in this...'

So, the text went from week to day.  From doing a grep -r on the source,
I see a number of instances of the 'recording every day' text, so I don't
think I want to blindly go in and start changing things (particularly
since there seems to be an actual 'every week' case in some places).

I'm running cvs from a couple of days ago, and the normal blue theme.

--

Kirby Vandivort                      Theoretical and Computational Biophysics
Email: kvandivo at ks.uiuc.edu          3051 Beckman Institute