[mythtv-users] Advanced Recording settings screen

Andy check_1_2 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 23 22:31:28 EDT 2003

It's probably something I'm doing wrong, but the bottom part of the advanced
recordings screen (select a recording, press I and I again) where you select
the profile, auto-expire, etc. is cut off. I can see 1/2 of the "show future
airings" button, but not the "next" button. All other Myth screens are fine.
I tried setting the GUI height setting, but that just makes the window
smaller, still cutting off the bottom. Do I need my monitor set to a higher
resolution? (I wish I knew how!!) :-(

-Andy.