[mythtv-users] gentoo and font size

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 19:24:01 EDT 2003

Cedar,

I run into the same problem with Red Hat 9 if I don't
go through gdm (I used one of the posts on the list to
have run-level 4 auto-login and then do a startx
command, with a .xinitrc).

Try "startx -- -dpi 100".  That's how I get the fonts
back to the correct size (and it doesn't affect the
OSD).

-- Joe