[mythtv-users] KnoppMyth Release 2

Cecil Watson cwatson at linkline.com
Sun Aug 24 23:24:38 EDT 2003

Hello Everyone,

KnoppMyth is my remaster of Knoppix to include MythTV.  It is my hope
that with KnoppMyth, the install of MythTV with be a trivial one.  This
release is based on Knoppix 07-26-2003 and MythTV 0.11.  I've updated
all the packages on Knoppix and am using Matt's .debs for unstable.
MythGame and MythVideo are installed from source.  The ISO is 293 megs
and can be found here:

ftp://ftp.rdt1.org/From/KnoppMyth/

The MD5SUM is

6221310d654a585b3084f615d01b046b

The instructions are in the knoppmyth.txt.1 file.  Feedback is much appreciated.

MUCH thanks to Linus, Klaus, Isaac and all developers that make Open Source a community.
Cecil