[mythtv-users] mythmusic on debian...

and hons at rcn.com
Mon Aug 25 00:14:52 EDT 2003

I figured out the errors of my ways and stopped using setenv and used
export instead and the things started happening, but alas it didn't get
all that far because already at metadata.h and cddecoder.cpp the
compiler got confused and bailed out....syntax error, undeclareds and
implici declarations....

Any  suggestions or is there somewhere I can find a .deb for debian
woody ;-)....?

thanks
anders