[mythtv-users] Biostar ideq200n anyone?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 25 17:35:11 EDT 2003

Unfortunately, it's only got 1 PCI slot, so I wouldn't be able to put both
my tuner card and my WLAN card in it.  Meanwhile, its got on-board GeForce 4
MX, making the AGP slot a big waste of space...

Other than that, my first impression is that Linux-wise this is better than
a Pundit, because of the nForce chipset.  I wonder if it would support a PCI
riser card?

-JAC