[mythtv-users] mame isn't full screen??

Mark Edwards mark at edwards.homelinux.net
Tue Aug 26 08:25:25 EDT 2003

Trey,

you need to locate the xmamerc file in your system (it'll be somewhere like
/usr/local/share/xmame or /usr/share/xmame ...)

make sure that you have the following settings in the file:

geometry                800x600
xvext                       1
fullscreen               1

(geometry will depend on what resolution you are running Myth at)

When Myth invokes the xmame.x11 binary it will pick up these values and
hopefully put xmame into fullscreen mode.

regards,

Mark.