[mythtv-users] radeon tv out

ignacio at shaw.ca ignacio at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 25 17:16:59 EDT 2003

Hi, i have a computer running mythtv under redhat 9.0 with a radeon 9000 pr video card. I was wonering how can i get the tv out working. So far i have installed atitvout. Aso, i have tried to install gatos against the xfree86 4.20 source, nut i get this error messaege
"mv -f Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -I/home/mythtv/xc/config/cf -DTOPDIR=/home/mythtv/xc -DCURDIR=.
/home/mythtv/xc/config/cf/site.def:56: host.def: No such file or directory
/home/mythtv/xc/config/cf/xfree86.cf:14: version.def: No such file or directory
/home/mythtv/xc/config/cf/site.def:158: host.def: No such file or directory
imake: Exit code 1.
  Stop."
Can anyone help me?