[mythtv-users] Considering a MythTV

Jason Williams jason at crashbox.org
Mon Aug 25 21:09:06 EDT 2003

You guys are great!  I'm very impressed with this list.  Thanks again for
looking that up for me.

Jason Williams

"I wish none of this had happened."
-----
"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."