[mythtv-users] harddrive suggestions?

Keith C linux at keithandjill.com
Mon Aug 25 21:54:20 EDT 2003

Not that I want to spam this list with hardware deals, but I picked up
two drives at circuit city this week : WD Caviar 120 GB 7200 RPM 8MB
Cache - $129 with 2 x $30 rebates to get the price to $69.  Thought that
might be interesting to the space hogs we all are.  I watch dealpc.com's
storage section for stuff like this.

Keith C