[mythtv-users] mythtv 0.11 DVB support

David Mittelstädt david at flowerz.de
Tue Aug 26 18:16:21 EDT 2003

Hi, i have installed Mythtv 0.11 on my gentoo 1.4 by using the ebuild. i
also modified the ebuild in a way that it changes settings.pro for DVB.
Now i am trying to figure out how to configure my dvb card (Nova-s USB,
dvb-kernel/2.4 driver working fine with other apps). i first imported
the mysql tables and then  ran "mythsetup". but when i try to add my DVB
card there is no appropriate option shown (only "v4l device,..."). dow i
have to set it up by hand? and what would be the appropriate values? or
is the way to modify settings.pro not working?

thanks for your help
David

PS. i searched this mailing list (from feb. on) for any hints, but only
found an howto on general dvb-card setup (not mythtv setup).