[mythtv-users] a little more on FF /jump lockups during playback

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 26 12:46:28 EDT 2003

I'm seeing this too, lately.  First noticed it last week when I upgraded to
CVS (8/20) and it's still happening this week (CVS 8/25).  I have a 2-minute
pre-roll on my recordings, so usually the first thing I do is skip ahead.  A
number of recent recordings cause the mythfrontend to freeze in the manner
described if I try to jump over the offending spot.  If I have time, I'll
rebuild for debugging and see if I can get a backtrace.

-JAC