[mythtv-users] Re: hauppauge wintv pci II / hauppauge freestyle

Drew Lenze ajlenze at clarkhome.org
Tue Aug 26 13:25:25 EDT 2003

Yes, the Freestyle/WinTV PCI II has its own MPEG1/2 encoder.

I don't have personal experience with this yet, but from what I've read on
these board it works fine in MythTV, using the same driver as the PVR-250.
A couple of weeks ago I put together a message summarizing everything I had
learned about the Freestyle, so you might search for that message.

Drew