[mythtv-users] wireless keyboard/mouse combo or other solution?

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 13:12:55 EDT 2003

Here's the one that I have:
http://www.softwareandstuff.com/acc_wlskeywithintmse.html

Incidentally, that store is local to me, so I bought
it there.  The manufacturer's website isn't loading
right now, could be something with my DNS.

It works great, except that the keys up top can't be
mapped using xmodmap - some of the buttons return
multiple ASCII codes at once, and one of them (the
Channel Up) button actually makes xev crap out.

Maybe there's a way around that (I hope that there is,
because that would be awesome).

-- Joe