[mythtv-users] pcHDTV and HDTV

Steele Price steele at xtcp.net
Tue Aug 26 15:12:15 EDT 2003

I'm running MythTV to a Sony Widescreen Tube using an Audio Authority
vga->Component Video transcoder in 720p exclusively, the picture quality is
superb.  You don't need DVI out for a decent picture.
While these may not be cheap... if you want HDTV you don't want to ruin it
with inferior output either.

vga transcoder:
https://www.dcpuraty.com/store/Product_Details.asp?ProductCode=9A60

Steele Price