[mythtv-users] pcHDTV and HDTV

Steele Price steele at xtcp.net
Tue Aug 26 18:06:19 EDT 2003

ok, this sounds reasonable.
Is the toggle you are referring to on the TV Side?  I found nothing on the
TV side to do this and I looked at (I think) every possible menu option, I
saw a reference on AVSForum that it requires a service mode change, I have
all the options for service mode, but haven't been brave enough to go in and
try it yet.

If this is a setting that I can set in XF86Config-4, then what is the
setting line?

I would like to try DVI modes to see if it reduces the HUGE overscan in 720p
mode.

I'm not really lazy, I have read a ton of things on the settings for this
specific TV set, I have just been too rediculous busy to try and mess with
it lately, but I'm planning to do some of this later in the week.

Thanks,

Steele Price
CTO
Digital Dreamshop