[mythtv-users] Re: [mythtv] Two Bugs in Mythtv v0.11 & TwoUsability Requests

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Tue Aug 26 23:21:43 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 26 August 2003 10:13 pm, Albert Santoni wrote:
> There's no excuse for this kind of flaming.

Conversely, there's really no excuse for cross posting to both lists _twice_.
I certainly didn't need to get the email 4 times.  (Actually, I got it more
than that, since he tried to post from a non-subscribed address a few times
before it actually made it to the lists, and all such bounces get sent to me
as well)

> I agree with Todd's usability requests. I think they are good ideas, and
> would help round out MythTV.

Requests don't get code written, however.

Isaac