[mythtv-users] Audio sync probles with mkmovie

Jer Warren jerwarren at comcast.net
Wed Aug 27 23:37:31 EDT 2003

I've been trying to convert recordings using mkmovie, and have not had
good results.  The video looks great, but the a/v sync is horribly off.
If I capture at 320x240 the sync is fine, but that's way too low of a
resolution for me.
Any higher than that and its off.

At first I was thinking it may be a cpu issue, but I no longer think so,
since I upgraded to an athlon1400 and I can record and playback much
higher resolutions simultaneously than I coukd before.

Maybe it is a cpu issue resulting in dropped frames or something?  For
the curious I'm using the tv wonder VE.

Thanks,
Jer