[mythtv-users] Problems with PVR 250

Steven J. Festa steve at spidermite.net
Thu Aug 28 09:34:44 EDT 2003

I've installed the pvr-250 and follwed the instructions in the docs,
however when I run lspci -v it doesn't recognize the MPEG encoder here's
the ouptut:

00:09.0 Multimedia video controller: Internext Compression Inc: Unknown
device 0803 (rev 01)
        Subsystem: Hauppauge computer works Inc.: Unknown device 4001
        Memory at c8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]

modules.conf reads:

alias char-major-81     videodev
alias char-major-81-0   ivtv
options ivtv debug=1