[mythtv-users] Still having audio problems with upgraded 0.11

and hons at rcn.com
Thu Aug 28 10:45:02 EDT 2003

I'm having the same problem after switching to redhat9 (from debian
woody) and to using the 0.11 ATrpms from berlin... and haven't been
able to track down the offending element yet as I have to get used to
how things are done in RH at the same time... ;-)

I'm just about to try recompiling the ivtv driver (no sound when using
mplayer on /dev/video0 either) and maybe installing alsa instead of the
default oss..

Are you using oss? - I read somewhere that alsa might fix my problem
(or if using kde I might also have to switch off the arts sound daemon
in the kde sound controlpanel...I'll try that direction tonight)
.
anders