[mythtv-users] ATI All in wonder driver issue.

Scott Blomfield ScottB at Cavps.com
Thu Aug 28 14:51:22 EDT 2003

It wont work. It's been discussed to death. Look in the archives, or the
documentation if you want the technical reason. We're not going all over
this again. (Someone asks once a month, so it shouldn't be hard to find
the answer on the gossamer-threads archive).

Thanks,

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Sessoms, Mack C. [mailto:zac9 at cdc.gov]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 1:27 PM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: [mythtv-users] ATI All in wonder driver issue.

What, specifically, is the driver issue?  I just read about MythTV in
linux journal and it looks great.  I wanted to try an install until I
saw "ati all in wonder will not work" in the 0.11 release.  I've been
running the gatos project's code on my 7500 aiw and it's been fine.
Would it be possible to combine parts of each to get this card to work
in myth?