[mythtv-users] possible to watch recordings from remote frontend?

Dana Hata estespark at 141.com
Thu Aug 28 17:48:21 EDT 2003

I have a typical setup with a master backend server on one machine, and
the remote frontend on another machine, and I can watch TV alright from
the remote frontend (albeit with skipping), but I cannot watch any
recordings that are sitting on the Master backend's store directory.  In
the mythfrontend's output, it always says it can't find the file on
/mnt/store, so it is evidently looking for it locally.  Is that normal?
I thought it would stream it from the master backend server?

Dana