[mythtv-users] Speeding up MythWeb

Dennis Lou dlou99 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 18:18:50 EDT 2003

The MythWeb2 looks great.  However, with
275k of HTML and 100k of graphics, I'm seeing
page load times in the 20-30 second range with my
puny little 128kbps upload speed on my feeble
little ADSL connection.  And this is with my
loss-leader po' folk municipality-mandated
cheapo 44 channel basic-basic cable lineup.
I can't imagine what my page load times will be
if I had the 78 channel standard-basic or if
I had a premium package.

Is there any way to speed up the page loads?

-Dennis