[mythtv-users] What's up with XMLTV 0.5.16?

Curtis Stanford curtis at stanfordcomputing.com
Sun Aug 31 23:34:21 EDT 2003

My program table is completely empty now because XMLTV comes back with:

using config file /root/.mythtv/DirecTV.xmltv

checking provider information for postal/zip code 84102, be patient..
double checking channel information, be patient..
Can't call method "summarize" on an undefined value at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/XMLTV/ZapListings.pm line 1025.
Error in 1:1: unexpected end of file

I don't think this has worked since I upgraded to 0.5.16

I'm using CVS mythtv.