FW: [mythtv-users] CLE266 hardware mpeg

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Mon Dec 1 10:32:07 EST 2003

Expect it to be slower. Check the bogomips on the Tbird 900.
Here are my stats from the Nehemiah: (I run it with a 256MB PC2100 piece of
mem)

video root # cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : CentaurHauls
cpu family      : 6
model           : 9
model name      : VIA Nehemiah
stepping        : 3
cpu MHz         : 999.532
cache size      : 64 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu de pse tsc msr mtrr pge cmov mmx fxsr sse xstore
bogomips        : 1992.29