[mythtv-users] Record directly from cable decoder?

Robert Wiklund r.w at telia.com
Mon Dec 1 13:28:21 EST 2003

Hi,

This is probably a stupid question, but...

I have hooked up my MythTV computer to a cable decoder, and that is the only source for my MythTV. How can I record directly from the decoder? I do not need the programguide, since I choose the channel I want to watch/record on the decoder with the decoders remote. How do I set up a channel for just the decoder, so I can record the show currently on the decoder?

Best regards,